Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hollidays!!!

Wheee. Its the holidays. yes. But it doesn't feel like it, still have choir the whole week and loads of hw. Well not really loads but still alot. I'n planing to finish everything by today if possible if not tomorrow. Then i won't have to worry about not finishing it.

Kma left for US on sundat 5th of march and i cried at the airport. Cause i was sad of course. She's goin back to do her masters, but still hasn't got into NYU or other unis yet. Plus she hasn't got a job. She says if she doesn't get one by may, she'll come back 4 grandpa's birtthday bash. I'm secretly hoping she doesn't one, but that's quite mean I know. Sighs...

I don't know what else to write about. Anybody wanna come my house and swim this week?

Oh ya. Yesterday's peformance. So jealous I didn't get to join. GRRR.... But accroding to ms pang, I heard it was really well done. So to all those dancers out there. Great job!=D And the upcoming SDT performance how many ppl are going? At first Icould go then nowI can't, cause might br going 4 cruise or short holiday or something like that. Saded. Eveytime i make plans iot always gets screwed up by my parents. i always tell them to let me know in advance so i can apply for leave or let e terachers know. But NO.. they always wait till its to late then only will they tell me. Sighs... Kma's right, paretns ARE screwed up.

Ok. I think that's all.

No comments: