YAY!!! Ballet exam is finally over.
Today, amanda and I met at 11.00 at tm to have lunch, but i arrived late at 11.30. We hung around and went to eat after a while. Came back and lazed around a little. Then little gwen came and we helped her tie her hair which was quite successful but we took super long and put alot alot of gel cause she has alot of baby hair. Haha. We were present throughout jodee's and eileen's exam and it was really fun wathcing them run in and out of the room. At 1, we went to change and tied our hair, haha it was funny. The amount of gel we put was amazingly little, we didn't even finish the little gel that i brought. Afterwhich, elysebeth and amilia came, so we started warming up.
Inside
Barre
Barre was fine for me and i didn't screw up my grande battement. Thank goodness. But poor amanda forget to do the side bend during plies. I smiled so much that my face almost froze there. lol. By the time we were doing ronds de jambe a terre and battement fondus, the 3rd exercise which I don't rmb what it is, I was perspiring so much that sweat was dripping from my nose. Ahhhh...
Centre
On the whole, everything was fine and i remembered my new ending for grande allegro. Yay!! Adage was fine and i could balance quite ok.
Free Movement
I couldn't really balance for the rise in study in stillness and gravity. Other than that, all the others were alright.
Free Movement Dance
Malisa played quite fast so it was a but hard to catch and i was panting like mad after the dance. Overall ok, i remembered to look really high for the ending.
Character
I missed a few clicks for the cabrioles and quick lejto. Amanda and I managed a perfect ending for retires and pas de bourrees.
Czardas
Quite well done EXCEPT for the ending. I hopped twice. OMG!! But i had fun and could balance for the promenades!
Reverence
and it's over!!!!!!!
Photo taking after we came out and we amanda and I signed on the card for Ms Dirickx. Oh ya, I lost my soft shoes. Pro right?
That's all for today. And i have to go to school tmrw. Shucks, but after that have choir. YAY!!!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha wow, sounds so technical. i dint know it would be tedious to do a ballet dance o.o all the best for coming syf! mine sch's on the last day, 20th. we're one of the last 4 sch to perform lol. haha cya!
Post a Comment