Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm back! And i'm not happy or excited about it. Like what estella (qinghui) said, reality=homework. I've really enjoyed myself during the 9 days or so. Making new friends and renewong old ones: flora, chi chi mon, hanNEH, estella, lucy liu, sam, fer, pricky butt, joyfool, cheryl chim and lizzie. Not forgetting little grace, alaska (valesca) and raffia string. HAHA!XD Yea, now i have to head back to reality, slowly putting all the times we had in NZ into memories. Footnote, ms marina, ms caroline, nikita, anita, late night parties, aunty esther and aunty mei na, ms pam and all the others as well. Long gone will the days be when we pig out from 9-2. Honestly, I am pissed with the itinerary and the trip overall but its the friends that we were with that really made our trip enjoyable and worthwhile. Thanks you girls, I really love ya'll!

love,
trish aka annabel aka paddlepop aka tissuemon.

No comments: