Saturday, September 15, 2007

And there goes $75. Poof! We spent one whole afternoon doing what? CHINESE. Yes chinese. Stupid hsk. Thank goodness there wasn't ting li in dialect or else i would have died a even more tragic death. Gosh. Well, at least i managed to finish the paper. But i think i totally screwed up my zuo wen and kou shi. Haha. Oh well. at least now i know that i have to PLAN before i start scribbling anything. Lawl.

I missed chichimon's and yumei's open house cause of hsk. Grrr. damn pissed. Qing hui said they did double poses. Wth. Ms pang!!! Why ýou do double poses today of all days, esp when i'm not around. BOO HOO HOO! Never mind. I shall ask her again next time.

Eoys coming like really really raelly soon. So is inter. Jiayou man! I can do it. Qing qing pls take care of your foot kay? I want you to do well this round. We'll go buy new pointe shoes after eoys. I'll plan a sleepover at my house then all the pangers can come here and craze!! Woohoo.

Gotta go, watching 881. Dad bought tickets without anyone knowing. Haha.

love,
trish

No comments: