I was wrong about you.
It was so dumb of me to think that I could find back that feeling. I knew that it wasn't possible right from the start, but I hoped that maybe I could get a tinge of it once again. It's true, what's lost is almost gone forever. I'm never going to find it back. And yet, it seems so strange, that I'm not afraid of losing this. I wonder why? Things didn't seem this way. Oh well, grow up. The real world's like that, so FACE IT. Whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is so learn to deal with it.
No I'm not angry or pissed or anything. Just some random thoughts running through my mind. Things really do change so fast, whether overnight or over a period of time. It's fast enough for me to get lost in it, and find it so hard to pull myself out. I used to see that light, that hand, but now i just don't anymore.
Dear Lord,
Please tell me what I should do, guide me through this whole thing. You were always there when I needed you, and You've been carrying me through worse times than this. I pray Lord that You show me what I should do. If it's in Your will that this happens, let me be able to learn from this and grow stronger and have more faith in You as I walk through each day.
In Jesus' most precious name,
Amen
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment