Today's been an eventful day.. The minute we reached ama's place after the flight and long car ride home, I puked. Heh. Think it's cause u had too much before we boarded. I shall rmb not to eat too much before I board a plane next time. Anyway, after testing for a while, I felt much better. Went over to ee's place later in the evening to see kma. Nice place they've got there, lots of open space and very clean. Haha. And boy, their place is like a zoo!! 3 dogs, 2 cats, guppies, butterfly breeding container.. Haha. Had an interesting talk with them, made me think twice about fat u really wanna do next time.
When I got back, the house was pitch black, power failure. Apparently there was overloading of the power supply la. So everyone like got ready in the dark, was kinda funny la. Like changing in the dark, doing hair and make up. Hahaha.. Luckily everyone showered already. I would say the incident was a blessing in disguise. I haven't seen the family so united in doing anything together for a really long time. Do people only put aside their differences and work together when adversity sets in??
When we reached dinner, di yi po (ama's 2nd sis) and family were already there. Food wasn't that fantastic, but the company was most impt. Enjoyed myself thoroughly. Singing k, spamming pics and all.:D yea.. It was good.
Thank God for His provision and protection over all of us today.:) I pray that ama will only become stronger and God please not let anything happen to her. This will NOT be the last time I see her.
Dear God,
Pls grant ama good health and keep her in Your strong and mighty hands.
In Jesus name,
Amen
Love,
trish
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment