Thursday, August 09, 2007

HAPPY 42nd BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!
as well as TECK HUAT and ESTHER.


Today went to watch Harry Potter with shawn and mummy. It was quite nice as I've haven't read the book yet cause my brother is still reading it. Yea. Then was on the phone for almost the whole day. I think my phone bill is going burst. I've already exceeded my sms limit of 1000 and I still have to wait until the 22nd for a new month to start. Haha. Yupps. Anyway, had lunch at the food court and I actually wasn't planning to eat cause I was so full from don't know what. But anyway I still ate in the end cause someone was scolding me for not eating breakfast this mornign and dinner the night before. Ya. So I ate yong tau foo and was so full that I almost couldn't walk. After that went shopping but wasn't in the mood for it. Nevertheless, I still found a pair of nice slippers that I might buy tomorrow. Came home and studied downstairs till Chun Long, Teck Huat, Min Jie and Kennard came and played bball and they got cahsed out of the court cause it was booked by someone else. HAHAHA. Watched ndp after they left and had dinner at home. And now I'm here.

Tomorrow I'll be stuck at piano for almost the afternoon then go for ballet. YAY!! Ok that's all.

Love,
trish

No comments: