Another new phase, what can I say. Wow. Things change, and so do people. Maybe I did too, but for one thing, I don't regret any single action that I've done. People might feel that they're worthless, no use, or disregarded by others, but the truth is everyone has a role to play. Whether you like it or not, or whether you get the recognition for it. I don't know, life to me is always fair, at least God created you fair. People have their own troubles and get caught up in their own lives too, if you always expect others to be looking out for you and concerned about your feelings, I'm sorry, it's not going to happen. At least I know of a lot of people who won't. Stepping out into society means you'll subject yourself to people's criticisms and them not giving you a damn, especially mean, horrible, selfish and stingy bosses. (hehe) Well, ok not everyone is like that. Aiya, I don't know what to say anymore. There will always be people who are last to get notified of stuff and there might reasons why, so don't take it so seriously la. You won't die, no one will. It just doesn't feel nice, that's all.
That was just what I felt after reading something. Yea. Life isn't that good after all eh?
love,
trish
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment