Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Why did you have to come back. The whole house becomes so tense when you're around. If not for your money, I would have left a long time ago, but I'm still here because of the 2 of them. They need me, unlike you. Go do whatever you want. You're just a mere ATM and credit card to me. What do you do besides go out for lunch/dinner on weekends and give us money. Nothing. You claim you work so hard for our sake, I say it's more for your own entertainment. Wish you wouldn't come back so often. Then at least we don't have to worry about putting up with your smkoe and temper. You should just go and die. The world will be a better and claner place with one less smoker to polute the environment. You won't live in it next time, I will and I want to live in a clean environment. Thank you. So for your own sake, and for all of the future generations, stop polluting the earth with your SMOKE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment